Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Headphones!!

Went to Morning PM today ( IT WAS GREAT!).. and had a visit from my Laision officer in the morning. so after the meeting, fellowshiped with the ppl a then I rushed off to BTI already. When Ms Toh came.. i was starting to get worried as she was gonna do an evaluation for me. Luckily Dr Ow gave her a very good report on what i was doing for the past 3 weeks and on my performance on the whole.. Hahas. PTL!!!... well after the visit, i went down to NTU, Dave drove me there :D

After finishing up with what had to be done @NTU, guess what?... for some reason, i went to suntec city alone to check out the computer show 09' .. Lols... there were lots of ppl there.. packed totally... its a Thursday... dont people have to work?!?! after walking round the place, i spotted a Headphone which i was eyeing on for a long long time which i couldn't bear to buy due to the $... i'm not a rich guy mahs.. hahas.. and for some reason, I BOUGHT IT... $49.90... was gone.. i had a big hole in my wallet...

But i never regretted it... its super good la, gonna show the ppl tmr :D

Cheers!

No comments: